Re: [TeXmacs] UTF8 import / export test

  • From: "Papa , ou était tu le jour où ils ont supprimé la liberté d'expression sur Internet ? " <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] UTF8 import / export test
  • Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2010 19:08:34 +0100

On 14/03/2010, Mansour Moufid <address@hidden> wrote:
> 2010/3/14 "Papa , ou était tu le jour où ils ont supprimé la liberté
> d'expression sur Internet ? " <address@hidden>:
>> Does somebody know how can I use the import and copy/paste fonction
>> with on texmacs with utf8 support ?
>
> I don't seem to have that problem with international characters, but
> you can try one or both of:
> - Edit -> Paste from -> Verbatim

I try it first time , and it worked , then I do something else and
back to Texmacs it doesn't work anymore , delete cache font and reboot
my system doesn't change anything now :'(

> - Insert -> Link -> Include...

it does work , but i cannot edit the word anymore can I ? It s became
a big block a little bit like it was a picture ,

thankx for ur help