Re: [TeXmacs] help compiling wintexmacs on windows with vc++

  • From: kamal lamta <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] help compiling wintexmacs on windows with vc++
  • Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2010 19:16:15 +0000

Hello

thanks for your answer but the problem is not installation i installed
the program the problem is that i have a project on this program i
have to edit the source code and try to edit the cursor so the editor
can write from right to left
such as in arabic language

if you have any help i'd be thankful

best wiches