[TeXmacs] Qt version for Mac

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Qt version for Mac
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 14:56:20 +0100

Hi!

I have just downloaded the new QT based beta for Mac available here:

http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/download/macosx.en.html

I installed it using the guide available there:

"In order to install the Qt-based version of TeXmacs on Windows, you should:

• Download the diskimage TeXmacs.dmg (17Mb, Intel processors only).
• Open the diskimage and drag the TeXmacs icon to your applications
folder.
• Launch TeXmacs from your applications folder."

Note: where it says Windows, I imagine that it should say Mac.

I did that but TeXmacs doesn't start. I get a long error message. I believe
that the most relevant part is:

"Dyld Error Message:
Library not loaded: /usr/local/Trolltech/Qt-4.3.3/lib/libQtGui_debug.4.dylib
Referenced from: /Applications/TeXmacs.app/Contents/MacOS/TeXmacs
Reason: image not found"

Do I need to install anything apart TeXmacs?

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es