Re: [TeXmacs] Qt version for Mac

  • From: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Qt version for Mac
  • Date: Thu, 25 Mar 2010 16:22:52 +0100

Hi,

El 25/03/2010, a las 15:15, Gubinelli Massimiliano escribió:

> this should be a problem in the way the bundle has been build. Would you
> mind to try the following alternative disk image
>

> http://www.ceremade.dauphine.fr/~mgubi/TeXmacs.dmg
>
> and tell me if it works fine?

This one seems to work, tough it crashes when I quit it. There is a huge
difference in size between both bundles. The one in TeXmacs website is 16.3
Mb and the new one is 96.8 Mb.

Javier

--
Javier Arántegui
Dept. Tecnologia de Alimentos / Dept. of Food Technology

Tel. +34 973702595
Fax +34 973702596
http://www.tecal.udl.es