[TeXmacs] Font fireflysung can not be loaded

  • From: liruo <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Font fireflysung can not be loaded
  • Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2010 09:06:12 +0800 (CST)

Hi,

I am trying to use TeXmacs on Slax with CJK fonts. The font fireflysung can
not be loaded. I traced the system calls during the boot of TeXmacs and found
that TeXmacs was always trying to find the font file

fireflysung.pfb

in different font pathes, instead of using the truetype font file

fireflysung.ttf

in the directory

~/.TeXmacs/fonts/truetype/fireflysung

Can any one give some hint on this problem?

  • [TeXmacs] Font fireflysung can not be loaded, liruo, 04/30/2010