[TeXmacs] Please help / how to implement syntax highlighting?

  • From: sylvain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Please help / how to implement syntax highlighting?
  • Date: Thu, 14 Oct 2010 19:49:30 +0200

Hi,

I am trying to figure out how to implement syntax highlighting for ATS
in Texmacs.

There is references to be found about a supposedly good tutorial on
style sheets, but it is not available anymore.
(was at http://www.ags.uni-sb.de/~henri/texmacs/aTeXmacsTutorial.pdf)

I have tried to found examples in Texmacs source, but this is a big
program.

Simply said, I am stuck. I would really need a hint to get started.
Is there a tutorial or an example somewhere that could help me?

Please!

Thanks in advance,
Sylvain