[TeXmacs] Different Counters for different environments - Howto?

  • From: "Andreas Goesele" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Different Counters for different environments - Howto?
  • Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2011 20:40:26 +0100

Hi!

In the german manual it says so nicely:

Wichtig ist dabei, dass jede dieser <em|Umgebungen> seine eigene
automatische Zählung vornimmt, sofern eine Nummerierung vorgesehen
ist.

Rough translation:

It is important that each of these <em|environments> has its own
automatic counter, if a numbering is provided.

I couldn't agree more, but unfortunetally in the version I use (1.0.7.4,
provided by debian package version 1:1.0.7.4-3.1) most environments have
the same counter. (Tested with styles "book" and "article".)

Is there any setting/way how I could change that? (As a workaround I can
export the texmacs file to LaTeX, there the counters are ok.)

Thanks a lot in advance

Andreas Gösele

--
Omnis enim res, quae dando non deficit, dum habetur et non datur,
nondum habetur, quomodo habenda est.

  • [TeXmacs] Different Counters for different environments - Howto?, Andreas Goesele, 03/18/2011