Re: [TeXmacs] Surprise, déception et amertume

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Javier Arántegui <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Surprise, déception et amertume
  • Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2011 22:51:35 +0200

This is my translation, which I repeat here for increased visibility

Dear English-speaking users of TeXmacs,

may somebody help Denis? Here his question in English:

I am seeking information about image insertion in TeXmacs. Although I
installed Ghostscript 9.01 and GSview 4.9 I don't manage to view
inserted images, no matter what the format (.ps, .eps, .pdf).

What should I do? Can anybody help me? I am under Windows 7.

Denis GIRAUD.

-á.