Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Save shortcut

  • From: Lukasz Stafiniak <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Save shortcut
  • Date: Wed, 29 Feb 2012 19:33:18 +0100

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM, Joris van der Hoeven
<address@hidden> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 26, 2011 at 05:02:53PM +0200, Alvaro Tejero Cantero wrote:
>> Over the course of a session, TeXmacs ceases responding to the save
>> command and outputs the following message to the console
>>
>> QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: F3
>>
>> Saving via the icon bar or the menus continues to work.
>>
>> I have observed this consistently during the last days but cannot find
>> a pattern.
>
> Might this be a bug in the Qt version?
> Do you have the same bug in the X11 version?

Hmm, have this been investigated? I've just started using a Qt version
for the first time, and I have the same problem, but it is more
serious, e.g. Qt does not display lower-case letters in shortcut
reminders, some shortcuts worked for some time and stopped (e.g. M-!
and M-?), some only work as single case (e.g. M-f produces superscript
and S-M-f produces the letter F), I got twice:

QAction::eventFilter: Ambiguous shortcut overload: Meta+T, N, T

but now pressing M-t has no effect (produces letter t), etc. I have
qt4. I guess there's something wrong with my install.

Regards.