Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Save shortcut

  • From: Alvaro Tejero Cantero <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Problem with Save shortcut
  • Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2012 05:50:19 +0000

Dear Lukasz,

Can you try commenting out lines 454-465 in
src/src/Plugins/Qt/QTMWidget.cpp (refers to svn version 4862; for
reference copied below)?.

This chunk was added quite recently probably with the aim of improving
the Windows port. Commenting it out solves my problems with Alt and
Meta, although the issue with the duplicate keybindings remain. I will
try to have a look at this at another time.

Massimiliano (QT port dev) is aware of this, so there will be a fix to
the mainline soon.

if (event->text().count() == 1) {
QChar c= event->text()[0];
if (c.isPrint()) { // not a control character or dead key or modifier
char ac=c.toAscii();
if (ac && ac != ' ') { // a true ascii printable
r= ac;
if (DEBUG_QT) cout << "ascii key= " <<r << "\n";
the_gui->process_keypress(wid, r, texmacs_time());
return;
}
}

-á.