Re: [TeXmacs] teachers with students <18 years in the list ?

  • From: "El.Douwen" <address@hidden>
  • To: * Liste TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] teachers with students <18 years in the list ?
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 20:17:02 +0100

ok Roberto thank you for your answer
we are trying to work, too, on some other aspects (fancy styles, professor module, documentation...)
i will give more informations on the first days of april
i can just start to give this demand :
we are interested to collect some documents that anyone would have written with texmacs, for a public diffusion as a gallery of texmacs examples on the web
if any of you has such documents... and is ok to share some of them... just tell me now
documents for high schools should be presented on a page, and documents of different levels on an other page.
the spring should be the right moment to prepare these pages, in order to be ready at the automn

Vincent lo Douwen

ps if you want more information i can write you in private.

Le 5 mars 2012 à 18:39, Roberto Bernetti a écrit :

on lunedì 5 marzo 2012 10:58:03:
> hi everyone
> i juste wanted to know if there are any math teachers in "high schools" (in
> french "lycées"/"collèges") in this mailing list we are preparing the
> liste of (and the realisation of, as long as possible) some features that
> would help math teachers so if you are one of them, you could contact me

Hi Vincent
thank you for the intention.
One of the first though it is to have embedded live plot during maxima or scilab/octave session..

Saluti
Roberto