Re: [TeXmacs] image integration

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] image integration
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 08:36:42 +0200

Hi,
Sorry I don't understand well this : Is the sage plug-in adrian's ? or is there a multiline plug in ?
I use sage quiete a lot and I am very pleased with the job that it does : integration of pic with size modification with sage, as I don't want pictures in external windows, i replace show(p+q) by plot(p+q,figsize='4,3)) and I got what I want.
Henri