Re: [TeXmacs] image integration

  • From: Henri Girard <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] image integration
  • Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2012 16:35:06 +0200

I am coming back on adriansage plugin : After few hours working with it in texmacs, I got very strange answer... errors I don't know why yet... I am trying to find if there are difference with sage plugin... Very strange behavior but maybe it's coming from my system too I work with version 5 of sage ?