Re: [TeXmacs] Android app Famework: from TeXmacs to HTML

  • From: David Kephart <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Android app Famework: from TeXmacs to HTML
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2012 20:20:01 -0400

Thanks...I will see if I can figure it out.

On Jun 26, 2012 6:58 PM, "chu-ching huang" <address@hidden> wrote:
On Tue, 26 Jun 2012 16:30:41 -0400, David Kephart wrote
> Except the jsWaffle source requires Adobe AIR to do the download, so
> it won't work on Ubuntu, will it?

The air file is only used to generated the template of project and is extracted as demo. In other
words, you could modify the files in the templates, i.e. change the app name, to suit your need.

best wishes,
cch