Re: [TeXmacs] copypaste table

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] copypaste table
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 15:05:22 +0200

On Tue, Jun 19, 2012 at 04:19:57PM +0200, El.Douwen wrote:
> hi
> i have a list of values separated by tabs and returns
> i want to copy then into a so badly called "block" in texmacs
> how can i do ?

This would require a special kind of verbatim parsing which is not
implemented in TeXmacs.

> question 2 : working on school documents, i often use the € \euro symbol,
> but it does not pass in texmacs

The symbol is available through the 'euro' macro, but not easy to cut and
paste.

> question 3 : do we have solutions to use well presented spreadsheet in
> texmacs documents ?

Yes, it is documented in the chapter about interfaces to external plug-ins.
It is still a bit experimental, but should work fine for spreadsheets of
moderate size.

Best wishes, --Joris

  • Re: [TeXmacs] copypaste table, Joris van der Hoeven, 07/02/2012