Re: [TeXmacs] Some fonts are tiny

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Some fonts are tiny
  • Date: Mon, 2 Jul 2012 14:44:33 +0200

On Sun, Jun 17, 2012 at 08:04:21PM +0400, Boris Kheyfets wrote:
> So - no way to increase it?

For the moment, no. But it is true that this is an issue,
especially now that the new retina screens are available on laptops.

I redesigned all icons in SVG, so, at least in principle,
I could generate png versions at larger sizes.
But of course, we do not want to include too many sizes.
I am not sure yet what would be the right policy.

Best wishes, --Joris