Re: [TeXmacs] Some fonts are tiny

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Some fonts are tiny
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:46:50 -0400

I want to put in my vote on the font issue: the Qt version is not usable for me on Solaris with Gnome/X
because of the tiny font size in the minibuffer. (I know that others on the mailing list regard it as "normal".)
Also, I don't see how a Linux/Gnome system would behave any differently. A KDE system, perhaps.
Finally, the font size is not sensitive to the system defaults set with "qtconfig".

Kostas