Re: [TeXmacs] Re: texmacs hangs

  • From: Massimiliano Gubinelli <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Re: texmacs hangs
  • Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2012 16:45:47 +0200

There is already a bug report for a slow TeXmacs with Ubuntu 12.xx
(https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?36637) . I still haven't time to debug the
problem and I have no idea where it can come from. Most probably a bad
interaction of TeXmacs with Qt. Which version of Qt you have? Can you give
any kind of information that can be useful for debugging this?

best
massimiliano