[TeXmacs] Searching beta-testers for Windows

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Searching beta-testers for Windows
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 09:02:55 +0200

Dear all,

For our future plans of using TeXmacs in e.g. education,
where many computers run under Windows, it is important for us
to develop a stable Windows version of TeXmacs. A lot of progress
has been made, but there are still a certain number of bugs which
do not exist for the other versions. Therefore, we are actively
looking for beta-testers of the Windows version. Also, if you
have access to a Windows computer, then it would be helpful
to try installing the Windows version from time to time and
report those problems which really jump into the eye.

Thanks, --Joris

  • [TeXmacs] Searching beta-testers for Windows, Joris van der Hoeven, 07/18/2012