[TeXmacs] some files not opening by double-clicking

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] some files not opening by double-clicking
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jul 2012 12:27:13 +0200

Hi,
since 1.0.7.16, I cannot open some TeXmacs files by double-clicking on their
icon. (on MacOS 10.7)
TeXmacs seems to be trying to open a file called " (just double quote, unless
it's a ¨, it is difficult to see the difference).
All files can still be opened from within TeXmacs with the Open command from
the menu.
I have not been able to spot a pattern in name or in path. Different files in
the same directory will or will not open that way.
My files names do not contain special characters except dots.
It seems that older files will not open and newer (all those created with
1.0.7.16 and some others) will open.
All files still open normally with 1.0.7.15.
Bye
Julien

  • [TeXmacs] some files not opening by double-clicking, Julien Frontisi, 07/18/2012