Re: [TeXmacs] IME (for Japanese) does not work on (qt-)texmacs-1.07.16

  • From: "Takama M." <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] IME (for Japanese) does not work on (qt-)texmacs-1.07.16
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2012 03:24:57 +0900

Thanks for the fast fix.
I have just tried the latest SVN.
I am glad to see that it works well with ibus-kde for
a Japanese input as before.
(With respect to ibus which is Ubuntu default I still
can't input Japanese in the main text area.
It stumbles at step2.
)

Thanks again!

Takama M.

(2012年09月08日 00:58), Miguel de Benito Delgado wrote:
Hi,

we just fixed this. Please try the latest SVN if you have time.

Best,
Miguel de Benito.

On Tue, Aug 28, 2012 at 1:22 PM, Joris van der Hoeven