[TeXmacs] Texmacs cannot read image file ... in gs_image_size

  • From: zuyang Zu <address@hidden>
  • To: <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Texmacs cannot read image file ... in gs_image_size
  • Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2012 12:55:51 +0000

Dear All,

I am trying to insert a .eps figure into my .tm file, but I got the following error in the console and cann't get the right output. Anyone can give some hints of what's the problem?

I'm using 1.0.7.14 in Ubuntu 12.04.

I also attach the .eps file, which is a plot made by mathematica.

TeXmacs Cannot read image file '/home/zuyang/Documents/research/graphs/p3-2.eps' in gs_image_size

best, Zuyang