Re: [TeXmacs] A bunch of questions from a novice, mainly about shortcut

  • From: Jizhe Zhang <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] A bunch of questions from a novice, mainly about shortcut
  • Date: Wed, 10 Oct 2012 16:40:41 -0700

On Wed, Oct 10, 2012 at 4:27 PM, François-Xavier Thomas
<address@hidden> wrote:

> Just started my own TeXmacs. I had to manually remove a few of OSX's
> useless system shortcuts, but after that Ctrl+arrows (it's the Ctrl key, not
> Alt, by the way, at least on my own system) worked well for inserting cells
> in a table.

Oh yes, the shortcut is meta+right. But is sitll doesn't work...

I find one interesting thing: if I open the help document of TeXmacs
where there is a table, then I can use meta+right to add a column. But
if I create a new table myself, then nothing happens if I use
meta+right. So I am also wondering if I miss something.

BTW, in windows meta key can be replaced by escape key. I use it in that way.

> Are you sure there's no Windows-specific shortcut blocking the way?

Errr, I don't really know about that...