[TeXmacs] Enter key in line inputs (mini buffer, mini toolbar, etc)

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Enter key in line inputs (mini buffer, mini toolbar, etc)
  • Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2013 20:03:27 +0100

Dear list,

currently, when one edits the destination of a link or the source of an
image using the minibar, it is necessary to press the enter key in order to
validate the input. To me this is counterintuitive so I changed this behavior
and because I'm only sure this is not natural under MacOS, the modifications
are effective only if TeXmacs look and feel is set to MacOS.

I would like to know whether it's standard on some other operating system or
editor and whether you'd expect the stuff you typed to disappear when you
click at some other point.

Best,
--
Miguel de Benito.