[TeXmacs] duplicate page number in the index

  • From: "John" <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] duplicate page number in the index
  • Date: Wed, 06 Feb 2013 00:11:10 +0100

Hi,

I have followed the documents to create an index and it works but for some
reason, it lists the same page number if the index entry is on the same page.
Reading up on makeindex documentation, it should remove the duplicate page
numbers. Not only that, but it also seems that it should span pages (1-3,
instead of 1, 2, 3).

Any ideas what I can look for to sort this out?

Thanks

John

  • [TeXmacs] duplicate page number in the index, John, 02/06/2013