Re: [TeXmacs] New "similar" environments

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: Jérémy Berthomieu <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] New "similar" environments
  • Date: Tue, 12 Feb 2013 11:47:33 +0100

Salut Jérémy,

what you want is define-group. To try it open a scheme session in a
document where you have your .ts loaded. Assuming your tags are of the same
arity and called blah1, blah2, type:

(define-group blahs (blah1 blah2))

(define-group variant-tag (blahs))

Now go to any of those tags and try C-tab. Done!
--
Miguel