Re: [TeXmacs] best practice for arranging long equations?

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] best practice for arranging long equations?
  • Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2013 12:21:07 +0100

Hi,

when the RHS of the equation is too long, I tend to prefer line-break over
new-line because with the former the line is still filled. This looks more or
less nice in equation arrays, although there's no extra indentation in the
second line and that'd be nice.

When the LHS of the equation is so long that it won't left any room for the
RHS in an equation array, I join the top row into one cell and write the
first equality sign or whatever in the middle column of the second line, then
adjust the width of the whole first column to something small. This might not
be a very elegant solution but looks nice enough.

--
Miguel.