Re: [TeXmacs] Full page image

  • From: "David E. Miller" <address@hidden>
  • To: Anthony Cameron <address@hidden>, address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Full page image
  • Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2013 23:07:25 -0400
  • X_cmae_category: 0,0 Undefined,Undefined

Hi Anthony:

Load your image in some graphics editing program (e.g., Gimp, etc.) and rotate the image clockwise or counterclockwise depending on how you wish the image to be oriented. Save the edited file using a new file name. Now your old image width is your new image height and your old image height is your new image width. TeXmacs inserts the image with the width horizontal and knows nothing about how the image actually is oriented from a visual perspective. There is no built-in TeXmacs feature to rotate an image. You have to do that before you insert it. So now use your new file name to insert the rotated image. Keep in mind that you may have to tweak the height or width using TeXmacs if the image is still too large for the page size.

Hope this works for you.

David E. Miller