[TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?

  • From: Kostas Oikonomou <address@hidden>
  • To: TeXmacs <address@hidden>
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?
  • Date: Sat, 06 Apr 2013 19:16:15 -0400

Hi,

I find that in TeXmacs 1.0.7.19, commands such as \left-return-(-tab-2, which used to insert a left parenthesis of size 2,
i.e. somewhat larger than normal, no longer work. The only thing you have now is either fixed sizes for delimiters, or
self-adjusting delimiters, and the self-adjusting ones are sometimes too large. What happened to these commands for
inserting delimiters of a specific size?

Under section "Typing Large Delimiters" of the manual it says that to get large delimiters of a particular size you can "resize
the expression between them". I don't understand how this is supposed to work.

Kostas

  • [TeXmacs] delimiters of specific sizes no longer work?, Kostas Oikonomou, 04/07/2013