Re: [TeXmacs] input() in python plugin

  • From: Julien Frontisi <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] input() in python plugin
  • Date: Sun, 7 Apr 2013 10:45:41 +0200

Thanks again to David.
The reason I'm asking about this python plugin is because python is about to
be taught, starting this coming September, in every scientific "classe
préparatoire" in France, as part of the new computer science curriculum. I
believe it would be a great opportunity to expand the visibility of TeXmacs
here if it could be used as an complete environment for python.
Julien