Re: [TeXmacs] Document Map View

  • From: hpl <address@hidden>
  • To: 張書瀚 <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Document Map View
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 11:15:16 +0800

Thanks for the tips.

Navigation between similar tags is really handy.

For the first tip. After I clone the window and click the TOC entry there, the cloned window jump to the target. The original window remains the same. It's different from a "document map" where the map (TOC) is always there and you can use it to contol the view point of your document. It seems the current best way is to:

   * Have a TOC at the beginning.
   * Whenever you want to jump, use [fn+alt+<--] (for mac) to jump to the beginning of the document in one shot.
   * Click the TOC entry to jump to a particular section.