Re: [TeXmacs] Sympy plugin

  • From: tisimst <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Sympy plugin
  • Date: Thu, 16 May 2013 04:48:49 -0006

Andrey is right. Not only is this 2d notation possible, but I have also found in things I've needed to do that Maxima is far more developed and capable than SymPy, though I make extensive use of it as well. I, personally, love them both for different reasons, so I would love to see a good SymPy plugin! Isn't it nice to have two great choices that don't cost an arm and a leg?

Just my two cents,

Abraham