Re: [TeXmacs] can't open Texmacs (windows 7)

  • From: 郑虎 <address@hidden>
  • To: Hongying <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] can't open Texmacs (windows 7)
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 12:13:11 +0800

I think I've come across the same problem. Months ago I was using Texmacs 1.0.7.18 normally on Windows 8, but one day this problem suddenly occurs. I had to abandon it for a while. When weeks ago I found a new release, I tried it. The problem was as before, but with a message box this time:Inline image 1
I wrote to the bug-report twice, but each time got a delivery failure.

Days ago I recommended Texmacs to a friend of mine. I thought this is simply a peculiar problem and Texmacs will work on his computer. But sadly the problems occurs as well on his Windows 8.