Re: [TeXmacs] can't open Texmacs (windows 7)

  • From: 郑虎 <address@hidden>
  • To: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, Hongying <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] can't open Texmacs (windows 7)
  • Date: Tue, 21 May 2013 18:18:09 +0800

I've tested it and exactly that is the problem. Both fixes work fine. Thanks.

For the mail delivery failure, I got the error message like this:

Mail Delivery System <address@hidden>
Apr 25
to me
This is the mail system at host maxweb.lix.polytechnique.fr.

                   The mail system

<address@hidden> (expanded from <address@hidden>): User unknown in
    virtual alias table

Final-Recipient: rfc822; address@hidden
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; User unknown in virtual alias table

                   The mail system

<address@hidden> (expanded from <bugs@texmacs.org>): User unknown in
    virtual alias table

Final-Recipient: rfc822; address@hidden
Diagnostic-Code: X-Postfix; User unknown in virtual alias table
noname noname
2K   Download

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 6:52 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
Le Sun, 19 May 2013 12:13:11 +0800,
郑虎 <address@hidden> a écrit :

> I wrote to the bug-report twice, but each time got a delivery failure.

Weird.

Could you please test if it's related to
https://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?38784

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>