Re: [TeXmacs] set up a github repo of the "texmacs-tips" from this email list ?

  • From: LI Hongying <address@hidden>
  • To: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • Cc: address@hidden, Yin Wang <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] set up a github repo of the "texmacs-tips" from this email list ?
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 13:26:07 +0200

-- Sorry that I've never thought about "proprietary forge".  (How about http://gitorious.org ? Texmacs is hosted there. )

-- I did not expect a personal tip-collection web site would be supported by GNU.
I'd hope such a personal tip-collection would be useful for others, just like the mindmap made by Wang Yin.

-- I quite like that mind map, but do not know how can I download and read it offline on a Fedora box.
(It seems Mindomo works only on Mac and Windows as Adobe does not provide Air any more for linux.)

Hongying

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 12:48 PM, François Poulain <address@hidden> wrote:
Le Sun, 19 May 2013 11:53:29 +0800,
hpl <address@hidden> a écrit :

> If none, github is really the right place to make a tip collection.
> Much easier collaboration, free pages hosting, etc.

May be. But it's a proprietary forge.

If you want your work being supported by a GNU project (what TeXmacs
is), you should rather use free software.

Le Sun, 19 May 2013 08:03:14 +0100,
Sam Liddicott <address@hidden> a écrit :

> Somebody did set up a mini wiki system - I forget it's name, I hope
> they mention it here.

Alvaro made http://tamiz.tiddlyspace.com/

François

--