[TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X

  • From: address@hidden
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X
  • Date: Sun, 19 May 2013 17:20:15 +0200

Hi,

I've been trying for a long time to have TeXmacs and TeXgraph run on my Macbook Pro without success.

I tried recently with the Qt-port. I have texgraph installed both as an App and with the ./install.sh linux command from the source. It does not work. Inside a session, it tells me

"cat: texgraphtmp: No such file or directory"

For eukleides session :

"Error at line 2: syntax error"

Does anybody has those plugins running on MacOSX + Qt-TeXmacs ?

Thanks for your help.

Komla

  • [TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X, komla, 05/19/2013