Re: [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 10:27:03 +0200

Hi,

to pass command line arguments to an application in MacOS you can use

open -a "YourApplicationName" --args --your-arguments-here

so I just tried something like

open -a "TeXmacs" --args --convert a.tm a.pdf --quit

a window opened (this cannot be currently avoided because of implementation
details) and a file a.pdf was created. Empty. :(

I'm sorry I cannot look into the problem any further. Maybe someone else?

Best,
--
Miguel.