Re: [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] Compile tm files in a batch without displaying windows (MAC)
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 16:34:00 +0200

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 6:40 AM, hpl <address@hidden> wrote:
Where can I find a reference for those Scheme commands?

1. Hit shift+f1 and search for the name of the scheme function you are interested in. The code is almost always your only reference.

2.  Enable developer mode in the Tools menu. This activates some rudimentary parsing of scheme files as well as browsing of the code: you can now click your way around the code (meta+left click). You also have a list of many (sadly not all, the c++ exported functions are still missing) defined symbols under Developer->Open symbol browser. It's just a mockup: the buttons won't work.

3. For some few functions there's documentation. After step #2 you can see it with "alt+left click" over some symbol name in scheme code. Won't get anything 95 out of 100 times, though. Someone has to write the docs :(

4. You can browse the scheme modules too: "Help->Scheme extensions->Browse modules documentation".

There are way too many things to be done wrt to these things and I have exactly a couple of hours a week for it. Help is welcome ;)

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.