[TeXmacs] export to latex, problem with figures, file names in "\includegraphics{ }" is not constant

  • From: LI Hongying <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] export to latex, problem with figures, file names in "\includegraphics{ }" is not constant
  • Date: Thu, 6 Jun 2013 22:05:35 +0200

Hi,

I find that when I export texmacs to latex,
sometimes in the tex file it's something like : \includegraphics{original-figure-name}
but sometimes it's : \includegraphics{new-eps-figure-name}

The behaviour is not constant. Is the following the cause of this problem ?
- In writing this file, I first inserted by clicking icons with mouse,
but after i found the command "\figure" and "\image",
I started to insert figure in this "command" way.

Hongying

  • [TeXmacs] export to latex, problem with figures, file names in "\includegraphics{ }" is not constant, LI Hongying, 06/06/2013