[TeXmacs] Introductory help: navigating several switches at the same time.

  • From: Peeter Tinits <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Introductory help: navigating several switches at the same time.
  • Date: Tue, 11 Jun 2013 16:40:21 +0300

Hi,

I thought I would also post a more concise question on the topic for readability.

1) I'm looking to navigate within several switches at the same time, so that you could have
the following:

switch-content-1/switch-content-2/switch-content-3/switch-content-4

body text

switch-content-1/switch-content-2/switch-content-3/switch-content-4

So that the switches could be tied to each other, that is you could switch between
contents on both lines simultaneously.

2) The most powerful way to do this, would be if you could tag each member within a switch,
e.g. main/comment/review/changed, and then make switches for the entire document that
would manipulate the visibility of all sections bearing the same tag simultaneously.

* This would then even allow you to put several tags under the same visibility status, such
as switch( main / main+comments / main+comments+review / changed) for example.

Many thanks if you are able to help me,

Peeter