[TeXmacs] Beginner's help: defining new keyboard shortcuts

  • From: Peeter Tinits <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] Beginner's help: defining new keyboard shortcuts
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2013 14:06:00 +0300

Dear TeXmacs users,

I've been looking through different help files, but I still can't figure it out (btw to whom it may concern links on http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-config.en.html are broken).

I've been looking to find or create a keyboard shortcut for the \folded-std or standard fold command, since I use it very often. It doesn't seem to be part of the original package, so I guess I will have to create it.

Although the instructions here http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-scheme.en.html are extensive and more help is in here, http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/documents/tutorials/TeXmacs-customization.pdf, I can't seem to find where do I get the names of keyboard buttons from, and where should I place it to.

The sequence
(kbd-map . keymaps)
(key-combination action_1 ... action_n) OR (key-combination result)
could use a working example. I was unable to find the "kbd-map"-s of the regular setup. Anyone know where I could find them?

Many thanks!
Peeter