[TeXmacs] questions from beginner

  • From: сагдеев наиль <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] questions from beginner
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:44:32 +0400

Dear ,
Excuse my english is not good , but I will try explain.
1.)I cannot understand keyboard short , example what is var key ? I dislike
to using mouse (clicking on menu and select ).How I can write pi (symbol)
with keyboard?
2) Why I cannot see russian letters in menu ? version 1.0.7.10 (in
attachment) I am using altlinux windowsmaker.
3) Can I do spreadsheet,( worksheet , electronic tables) or session gnumeric
in texmacs?
4) packages in latex and in texmacs are one thing or not ?