Re: [TeXmacs] questions from beginner

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Cc: сагдеев наиль <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] questions from beginner
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jun 2013 12:40:12 +0200

Hi,

Le Sun, 16 Jun 2013 18:44:32 +0400,
сагдеев наиль <address@hidden> a écrit :

> 1.)I cannot understand keyboard short , example what is var key ? I
> dislike to using mouse (clicking on menu and select ).How I can
> write pi (symbol) with keyboard?

Var is the Tab key. I guess you should take a look at the
documentation inside Texmacs itself (via help -> Manual ...). The web
version seems to have some bugs.

> 2) Why I cannot see russian letters in menu ? version 1.0.7.10 (in
> attachment) I am using altlinux windowsmaker.

I advise you to get a more recent TeXmacs version. Russian support has
been dramatically increased last months.

> 3) Can I do spreadsheet,( worksheet , electronic tables) or session
> gnumeric in texmacs?

There are some capabilities, but not with gnumeric. See
http://www.texmacs.org/tmweb/manual/webman-interface.en.html

> 4) packages in latex and in texmacs are one thing or not ?

TeXmacs in independent from TeX/LaTeX.

François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>