Re: [TeXmacs] beamer and texmacs

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] beamer and texmacs
  • Date: Sun, 23 Jun 2013 15:08:20 +0200

Yes, you'd have to compile the latest svn version. But you might wait a while: as far as I can tell, there isn't much new in this direction and in particular you won't have the header and footer with the little progress icons as you wish. Maybe some day, but not yet.

On the other hand, there are always nice bug fixes and features in the svn which didn't make it to the latest stable release... If you try, remember to link against guile 1.8 and not 2.0 !!

Best,

--
Miguel de  Benito.