[TeXmacs] texmacs paths

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] texmacs paths
  • Date: Sun, 7 Jul 2013 10:42:08 -0700 (PDT)

I would like to store a style and related .ts files
along with the documents that I created it for. This
makes more sense than putting it under TEXMACS_HOME_PATH
because the documents are under version control and I
use different environments (machines and user accounts)
to work on them.

As far as I can see, the texmacs paths do not really
support this workflow. Setting TEXMACS_PACKAGE_ROOT
and TEXMACS_STYLE_ROOT to the directory containing the
.ts files before launching texmacs does not seem to work.
The document is not rendered as expected (I see the tags;
formulas are not rendered; lots of text in red). Texmacs
did not complain that it could load any style or package
files that it is supposed to use, though. So this is a
little hard for me to debug.

Any comments? What's the best way to tell texmacs where
to find a style file for a particular document?

Thanks,
Ralf