[TeXmacs] wordrap in list-of-figures broken

  • From: Ralf Juengling <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: [TeXmacs] wordrap in list-of-figures broken
  • Date: Sun, 14 Jul 2013 16:15:26 -0700 (PDT)

I am using the list-of-figures tag that comes with the book
style. For some reason not all entries in the list are word-
wrapped, which seems like a bug. I attached two pages as an
example.

I found a bug report on savannah which sounds like this one,
http://savannah.gnu.org/bugs/?func=detailitem&item_id=8304.

Are there any known workarounds for this?

Thanks,
Ralf

  • [TeXmacs] wordrap in list-of-figures broken, Ralf Juengling, 07/15/2013