Re: [TeXmacs] HTML import,   character

  • From: François Poulain <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] HTML import, &nbsp character
  • Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2013 11:48:49 +0200

Le Sun, 23 Jun 2013 12:07:00 +0200,
Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden> a écrit :

> sorry for the late reply. I think your change will break other
> conversions and that a proper fix should be elsewhere, but François is
> currently better acquainted with the whole encodings business. Could
> you please post your email to the list, so that he can keep the
> discussion there in case he has time? He'll be able to decide whether
> the change is ok or not.

Hi, I agree that this "<varspace>" is borying, but it's semantically
incorrect to translate it into a space. I modified HTML converter in
order to avoid the insertion of "<varspace>", since the good semantical
translation for &nbsp; is <nbsp>.

Best regards.
François

--
François Poulain <address@hidden>

  • Re: [TeXmacs] HTML import, &nbsp character, François Poulain, 07/17/2013