Re: [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 18:57:44 +0200

On Mon, Sep 30, 2013 at 12:21:46PM -0400, Piotr Luszczek wrote:
> The only way to rearrange the slides I could find was copy-paste
> entire page to a new location.

For the time being, that is indeed the easiest solution.
At a certain point, it would be nice to implement some minipages view of
a presentation with draggable pages. However, that would probably
require some work.

> PS. It seems to me that the TeXmacs lists are not searchable by Google.
> And the builtin search is a bit limited in scope.

Denis: could you dive into this issue and see if something can be done about
it?

Best wishes, --Joris