Re: [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides

  • From: Miguel de Benito Delgado <address@hidden>
  • To: "address@hidden" <address@hidden>
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] changing order of pages or slides
  • Date: Tue, 1 Oct 2013 20:59:44 +0200

On Tue, Oct 1, 2013 at 6:57 PM, Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden> wrote:
For the time being, that is indeed the easiest solution.
At a certain point, it would be nice to implement some minipages view of
a presentation with draggable pages.  However, that would probably
require some work.

An intermediate solution could be to use a list widget with the slides, maybe their titles if they have one, and two buttons to move them up and down. Add Ok and Cancel buttons and we're done. Only problem I see is what happens if the document tree is modified while the dialog is open. I guess we should make it modal to avoid this, but then, the document could be modified in another window...

Best,
--
Miguel de  Benito.