Re: [TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X

  • From: Joris van der Hoeven <address@hidden>
  • To: address@hidden
  • Subject: Re: [TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2013 22:45:18 +0200

Hi,

Sorry for the late reply.

I just tried the Eucleides demos from the Help menu and
they work out of the box.

As to TeXgraph, I managed to run the first example from their website,
so it seems that this also works fine.

Best wishes, --Joris

On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 05:20:15PM +0200, address@hidden wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been trying for a long time to have TeXmacs and TeXgraph run on
> my Macbook Pro without success.
>
> I tried recently with the Qt-port. I have texgraph installed both as
> an App and with the ./install.sh linux command from the source. It
> does not work. Inside a session, it tells me
>
> "cat: texgraphtmp: No such file or directory"
>
> For eukleides session :
>
> "Error at line 2: syntax error"
>
> Does anybody has those plugins running on MacOSX + Qt-TeXmacs ?
>
> Thanks for your help.
>
> Komla

  • Re: [TeXmacs] QT-TeXmacs + TexGraph + Eukleides on MacOS X, Joris van der Hoeven, 10/02/2013